Pressure control and water make up system
Pressure-maintaining monitoring device in the sense of EN 12828-4.7.4. The Pleno ensures that the water reserve required for optimum functioning of the expansion vessels is given at all times. If the level drops below the minimum, water is automatically added to the system. The «fillsafe» electronically monitors and controls the water make-up and ensures maximum safety.
Heating, solar and chilled water systems.
For systems according to EN 12828, EN 12976, ENV 12977, EN 12952, EN 12953.
Entry: fresh water
Outflow(Consumer side): Non-aggressive and non-toxic system media.
Addition of antifreeze agent up to 50%.
Mini. admissible pressure, PSmin: 0 bar
Max. admissible temperature, TS: 65 °C (P, PI), 30 °C (PI 6, PI 9)
Min. admissible temperature, TSmin: 0 °C
Max. admissible ambient temperature, TU: 40 °C
230 V/50 Hz & 60 Hz
Pleno P: IP 65
Pleno PI: IP 54
Pleno PI 9.1: High quality metal cover.
Pleno PI 6.1, 6.2: High quality metal cover with handles.
- BrainCube control. Self-optimising with memory function (PI, PI 6, PI 9).
- Fillsafe water make-up. Pressure-dependent. For pressure expansion vessels with fixed air cushion, i.e. Statico (PI).
- Fillsafe water make-up. Pressure- or level-dependent. For pressure expansion vessels, i.e. Statico or pressure-maintaining stations, i.e. Compresso.
- External control from pressure-maintaining or degassing stations, i.e. Compresso, Transfero or Vento (P, PI 6, PI 9).
- With contact water meter and back flow preventer type BA according to EN 1717, DVGW, SVGW, KIWA N.V., BELGAQUA, WRAS and ACS tested (P, PI).
- With contact water meter and a break tank type AB according to EN 1717, SVGW-tested (PI 6, PI 9).
- With integrated wall mounting bracket (P, PI, PI 9)
- Floor standing (PI 6).
Pleno PI (without pumps): CE-tested according to the requirements of the European Directives 2004/108/EC, 2006/95/EC.
Pleno PI (with pumps): CE-tested according to the requirements of the European Directives PED/DEP 97/23/EC, 2004/108/EC, 2006/95/EC.
The products, texts, photographs, graphics and diagrams in this document may be subject to alteration by IMI Hydronic Engineering without prior notice or reasons being given. For the most up to date information about our products and specifications, please visit www.imi-hydronic.com.