Vacuum degassing system
Pressure drop degasser according to the vacusplit principle. Through the atomizing process of the water in a special vacuum vessel, the gases are separated completely from the water. A water makeup system may be integrated as an option. It is used in heating, solar and cooling water systems to facilitate central venting of the system and minimise corrosion.
Heating, solar and chilled water systems.
For systems according to EN 12828, EN 12976, ENV 12977, EN 12952, EN 12953.
Non-aggressive and non-toxic system media.
Addition of antifreeze agent up to 50%.
Min. admissible pressure, PSmin: -1 bar
Max. admissible pressure, PS: see Articles
Max. admissible temperature, TS: see Articles
Min. admissible temperature, TSmin: 0 °C
Max. admissible ambient temperature, TU: 40 °C
Min. admissible ambient temperature, TUmin: 0°C
Max. admissible temperature for water make-up, TW: 30 °C (VP)
230 V/50 Hz and 60 Hz
3 x 400 V/50 Hz (VP...PEC)
IP 54 according to EN 60529
Sound pressure level:
74 dB(A) (VP .2 EC)
In essence: steel, brass and gunmetal.
- BrainCube control. Self-optimising with memory function.
- Vacusplit spray-type degassing of the system and make-up water in a vacuum vessel.
- Gas-content dependent eco-automatic operation (V...E(C), VP...E(C), VP...PEC).
- Eco-interval operation for interval degassing and continuous degassing (V3, V...F).
- Fillsafe water make-up monitoring. With possibility to control water make-up through a Pleno P (V). With contact water meter and a break tank type AB according to EN 1717, SVGW-tested (VP, VP...PEC).
- Cooling version insulated and vapor sealed (V...C, V...EC, VP...EC, VP...PEC).
- Isolating valves to the system.
- Floor standing (V 3, V...E(C), VP...E(C), VP...PEC).
- With integrated wall mounted bracket (V...F).
- High quality metal cover.
(V 3, V...E(C), VP...E(C), VP...PEC): With handles.
Transportation and storing:
In frostless, dry places.
CE-tested according to the requirements of the European Directives PED/DEP 97/23/EC, 2004/108/EC, 2006/95/EC.
The products, texts, photographs, graphics and diagrams in this document may be subject to alteration by IMI Hydronic Engineering without prior notice or reasons being given. For the most up to date information about our products and specifications, please visit www.imi-hydronic.com.