Pressure stabilisation for potable water
Expansion vessels with fixed gas cushion for drinking water systems. The airproof butyl bag, made from special butyl rubber and suitable for drinking water, is legendary. Together with the full flowthrough, the vessels offer a unique standard of hygiene.
Drinking water heating systems, pressure-boosting systems, max. chloride content 125 mg/l (70 °C), 250 mg/l (45 °C).
Min. admissible pressure, PSmin: 0 bar
Max. admissible pressure, PS: see Articles
Limit value for the pressure maintenance (P0), factory setting: 4 bar
Max admissible temperature, TS: 120 °C
Min. admissible temperature, TSmin: -10 °C
Max admissible bag temperature, TB: 70 °C
Min. admissible bag temperature, TBmin: 5 °C
Steel. Colour beryllium.
All metallic parts in contact with water in stainless steel.
Function, Equipment, Features:
- Airproof butyl bag according to EN 13831 and Pneumatex internal standard.
- Airproof butyl bag according to EN 13831 and Pneumatex internal standard exchangeable (AG, AGF).
- Hydrowatch for tightness control of the bag (ADF, AUF, AGF).
- Flowfresh full flow-through (ADF, AUF, AGF).
- Endoscopic inspection opening for internal inspections (AU, AUF), two flange openings for internal inspections (AG, AGF).
- Sinus ring for upright assembly and easy transport (AU, AUF). Feet for upright assembly (AG, AGF). Wall bracket for easy assembly (AD, ADF).
Transportation and storing:
In frostless, dry places.
Drinking water inspection according to the rules of SVGW, ACS, PZH.
CE design-tested according to PED/DEP 97/23/EC.
The products, texts, photographs, graphics and diagrams in this document may be subject to alteration by TA Hydronics without prior notice or reasons being given. For the most up to date information about our products and specifications, please visit www.tahydronics.com.