Prefabricated control loop
TA-SHUNT is a range of prefabricated control loops which meet most requirements. TA-SHUNT is suitable in heating and cooling systems such as radiator systems, floor heating systems, ventilation heat exchangers and heat re-cycling systems.
TA-SHUNT is made for the following types of control circuits:
1. Constant flow in primary and secondary circuit.
2. Variable flow in primary circuit and constant flow in secondary circuit.
4. Constant flow in primary and secondary circuit and where the control valve loads the secondary circuit, so-called Norwegian coupling.
5. Water-borne heat recycling with variable flow in the air inlet circuit and constant flow in the outlet air circuit.
7. Variable flow in primary circuit and constant flow in secondary circuit. Stabilization of the differential pressure over a control valve.
TA-SHUNT can be used in systems with up to 50% glycol content.
All components in the prefabricated control loop are classified to at least PN 6. If PN 10 is needed, please specify this when ordering.
Max media temperature: 95°C
Min media temperature: -10°C
Certain pumps require special versions.
DN 20 - 100
Gate and ball valves:
DN 20-50: Globo H Ball valve
DN 65-100: TA 60 Gate valve
DN 10-50: STAD
DN 65-100: STAF
DN 15-100: STAP
2-way: V222, V241.
3-way: V321, V341.
Kvs control valves:
0,25 - 160 in the Renard series.
DN 20-50 according to ISO 65 (Carbon steel tubes suitable for screwing in accordance with ISO 7/1).
DN 65-100 pressure vessel pipes, seamless Stainless steel or copper pipe packages can be tendered on request.
Graduated 0-120°C for heating.
-40°C - +40°C for cooling/recycling.
Heating: Non-combustible mineral wool
Cooling: Armaflex condensate insulation
DN 20-100: Plastic-coated sheet metal box.
TA-SHUNT can be equipped with Grundfos, WILO, Flygt etc. pumps as standard.
With spring-loaded valve disc.
Shunt groups quoted on request