Floor heating manifold with automatic ﬂow control
Dynacon adjusts the ﬂow rate in the individual heating circuits directly in l/h. This means hydraulic balancing is achieved in one simple operation. The set ﬂow rate is constantly adapted, i.e. if the rate becomes too high, e.g. due to closing adjacent circuits, Dynacon controls the ﬂow automatically to the set value. The control cartridge always ensures a constant ﬂow. This makes Dynacon heating circuit manifolds a time and cost-saving solution especially for system commissioning.
HEIMEIER Dynacon ﬂoor heating manifold with automatic ﬂow controllers in supply pipe for each individual heating circuit. Thermostatic inserts with M30x1.5 connection in return ﬂow. Matching all HEIMEIER and TA M30x1,5 actuators. Stainless steel manifold with ﬂat-sealing connection, 1“ union nut. Pipe socket spacing, heating circuits, 50 mm. 1/2“ manual bleeder, self-sealing. Drain with 3/4“ hose connection. Wall holder with soundprooﬁng, including mounting material. 3/4“ Eurokonus pipe connections, suitable for HEIMEIER compression ﬁttings.
Operating temperature 2 °C to 70 °C. Maximum allowable working pressure 10 bar.
The following manifold connection kits are available:
- Connection kit 1 with Globo ball valves
- Connection kit 2 with TBV control valve and Globo ball valve
- Connection kit 3 with Zeparo Vent air separator in supply pipe and Zeparo Dirt sludge separator in return
- Connection kit 4 with Globo ball valve, including spacer for heat meter in return and Globo ball valve with connection for direct measurement in supply pipe.
- Connection kit 5 ﬁxed value control station with high-efﬁciency pump for controlling the supply temperature.
Manifold boxes available as surface-mounted and ﬂush-mounted versions.